Thursday, June 7, 2007

Agnes in Action

Patrick, nice work on the sister's house design. Very modern and artsy. Nice picture you took too. Your sis must be REALLY proud ... I hope it got listed into local architectural spectacular!

Here are 2 images of Agnes in action (taken by clients) when photographing brides in USA. My work can be seen at my website www.NeussePhotography.com (mentioned in earlier post).

By the way, does anyone in Bintulu talk to Mao Mao (Moh Wah Kung) recently? She just had a baby for a month. May be you guys can help taking a picture of the infant and publish here. Hope to see more pictures soon!

Oh wait, one more picture of BAD Agnes on motorcycle, a Triumph Rocket III. The background is part of my yard, a pavillion to the right of pic, the house is to the left (not shown); I am in my driveway.

Cheers!
~ Agnes

No comments: