Saturday, June 9, 2007

From Bristol

When I 1st reached Bristol on 15 March, it was freezing, although it was beginning of Spring, it still snowing few days after our arrival.
Well... after so many yrs living under the big hot sun, we enjoy the cold weather here, ^_^ A bit weird but we really enjoy it




One of the few places we visit in the first week, Musical School of Uni of Bristol.
We walk abt 20 mins to reach here fr the hotel we stay, it was really tired as we nvr walk more than 10 mins in Kuching.



Western Super Mere, first beach we reach in UK. It was begining of May, still cold, but it was a good day with beautiful sunshine. We hate raining day cos the rain cn make ur hand freeze.... although i like cold weather ^_^

Wookey Hole, the next place we visit a week aft the beach. For my sons (& myself) to get kn how the "real" dynasaur looked like - and also King Kong
Apart fr that, "Explore @ Bristol" was the next place we visited. For your info, me and my son built a "bridge", "racing car", etc, over there. Very excited, not for my sons but also to myself.







That's all so far, my next place to go should be the "stonehenge", not too far fr Bristol, about 90 mins driving. I hope i cn do it asap.

Bye and cheer!!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Kiat,
I accidentally deleted one of your photographs. Please can you repost it on the blog again. Thanks.

Kiat said...

No worry patrick, i put it back. ^_^