Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This is a great idea


Yes! This is exactly what I have in mind - an SMK blog, but only for our year! Patrick is the man in action. So great to hear from all of you!! I am soooo touched (sob, sob).

To start with, this is Agnes Sablow (aka Ng Yunn Chyn). I am currently residing in Pennsylvania, USA. My phone number is 610-298-2035 if you are in USA, give me a ring! If you are in NYC or DC, definitely ring me up, I would love to meet you - I am only couple of hours away from NYC!

Now, let me start with my hubby, Marc Sablow, and I - see picutre - this is actually our wedding picture on Sept 15th, 2001 (4 days after 911 disaster!). I wore silk printed non-fitted Kebaya.

Without many of you knowing my photography talent, which suddenly emerged while I was in college, I have been taking photographs for years after that. Now, I actually started my own photography business - I am still shocked (positively), happy and love (of course) with what I am doing. My website is www.NeussePhotography.com and www.NeusseGallery.com.

Soooooooooooooo GLAD to hear from you all!! Sob Sob!

No comments: