Monday, June 11, 2007

Greeting from KK, Sabah

Hi, To all my 'old' friends,

It has been 15 years we didn't meet up, such a loooooong time...... when I heard Yen said about reunion, I was really excited. I think it's time to get down to earth and plan to have the reunion. It is easy for me to say that coz i live nearby only, I can fly anytime. For those of you who are overseas, when are you all planning to come back?

As for me, I never leave music line since then. Still teaching music and performing. And I have two kids now, girl - 8 years old and boy - 6 years old.

FYI, Swee Poh's grandmother just pass away few days ago. "Swee Poh, our condolence to your recent bereavement"

For more information about me please visit

My Family
My Work
My Music School In KK
My Music School In Bintulu

Best wishes & God Bless from Grace Lee

No comments: