Thursday, June 7, 2007

News from China - Guangzhou


I can not view Agnes's photo. Agnes, may be you failed to upload it. Let me know if anyone of you can see my photo.
To whom we never get in touch for ages and feel not familiar with my name, this is Ah Heng (陈国兴).

My Overview:
- I have two kids, my daughter is 3.6 years old and my son is 6 months old.
- My wife (Lynn) is a Chinese citizen and we have married for about 5 years.
- I am working with a Printed Circuit Board manufacturing shop in China
- Work is bloody busy in manufacturing shop everyday...production, cost reduction, quality & process improvement, and last but not least the office politic.
- I am with the same old company for more than 8 years already since I graduated from UK. I however have been rotated through 4 different department and 6 different job functions already... People is teasing me that the company is tyring to train me to be the future president of the company. Well, I guess I am now "armed and dangerous", that means I will quit this company and join other company anytime.
My Contacts:
- Cell = +86-13719206360
- I met Francis in Brisbane early this year.
- I met Liang, Yen, Maria, Robert, Piu 1 month ago when I was back to BTU
- Just talk to Kiu last weekend via phone. Kiu, wish you enjoy your vacation in Shanghai. Although we are in the same country, we are so far away from each other!
- Agnes, I am the one who ever sat behind you in the class if you still remember.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Heng,
I think it is the so-called Chinese Censorship!!!
I have no problem viewing the photograph that Agnes posted yesterday.
Can't believe you still look the same...Haven't changed a bit since TAR's era..